What is Endeavour?
Endeavour is an exciting free series of challenges for Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3, linked to the English National Curriculum and open to all UK schools.
The Endeavour challenges will engage your pupils in critical thinking about topics related to plants, science and the environment.
For each challenge we’ve included everything you need to deliver an interactive, pupil-led session.
We believe that a better understanding of plants and fungi will contribute to solving some of the most pressing issues facing humanity today.
Register for Endeavour and join us on a voyage of discovery!
- Motivate and inspire pupils
- Deliver the science curriculum in an accessible and engaging way
- Provide ongoing opportunities for formative assessment
- Enable pupils to improve their work through peer and self assessment
- Cultivate transferable life skills
- Showcase the application of science in real life
- Increase teacher' and pupils' science capital
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the vital work of Kew
To take part in Endeavour you need to register. All you need is your:
- School postcode
- School name
- Personal school email address
Creating your account
Before you sign up please carefully read our terms and conditions by clicking on the button below
Verification of account
Once you've registered, an email will be sent with a link to verify your account.
In order to log in to Endeavour and access the challenges, you'll need to click the verification link.
Don’t forget to check your junk mail if the email doesn’t appear in your inbox!
Why haven't I received my verification email from Endeavour? Our emails are sent automatically by our systems so please check your junk mail.
What equipment will I need? All you need is an internet connection, printer and interactive whiteboard!
How much does it cost? Nothing. Endeavour is totally free.
Can I create a login for my pupils? No, this is a service for teachers in the UK only. However, you will be able to share all the resources electronically with your pupils in the classroom.